I hope you enjoyed checking out Google Docs. The main bonus with this application is that it is available to be viewed & edited just by logging in via Google making it great for collaborative work.
Hey Elaine, If you remind me on Friday I will show you from my Google Docs email I sent to the team how more than one person can type on a document at the same time - it's very clever!!
I hope you enjoyed checking out Google Docs. The main bonus with this application is that it is available to be viewed & edited just by logging in via Google making it great for collaborative work.
ReplyDeleteHey Elaine,
ReplyDeleteIf you remind me on Friday I will show you from my Google Docs email I sent to the team how more than one person can type on a document at the same time - it's very clever!!