Yay!!!! I made it!!!
It's been an interesting journey, a real struggle at times and very exciting at others. I've learnt so much about what's available to take advantage of. One of the downs was having to have so many usernames and passwords, I thought I was going to have a brain meltdown a one stage, J
It will be fun to be able to put some it into action.
Thank you again for the opportunity to stretch the mind and explore again, and for all of you encouragement along the way.
Kind Regards
Elaine
Wow you have been busy this weekend! Well done - you did it!
ReplyDeleteWow you have been busy this weekend. Well done - you did it!
ReplyDeleteWell done on finishing the course. I have really enjoyed watching all your post along the way..& yes the passwords & logins are a bit of a drag. I hope you have discovered some applications you will continue to use & enjoy!!
ReplyDelete